Are you a passionate full-stack developer with a strong interest in building highly-interactive, modern web applications for data scientists? We have a unique position for someone to join our team and help set the new standard for customer-facing UI.
We are seeking highly-motivated, proactive candidates who thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment and want to invent the future. We are looking for an engineer with experience in both front-end interfaces and back-end systems.
The ideal candidate has a solid experience in designing and implementing modern, interactive web application based on a microservices architecture using the Micronaut and AngularJS frameworks. Experience with highly scalable, distributed cloud systems is a plus.
- Solid development experience in developing modern front-end systems with AngularJS.
- Experience designing and implementing Java-based microservices applications.
- Fluent with REST API design and implementation.
- Proficiency with Docker and related toolset.
- Ability to write high-quality, efficient and testable code.
- Fluent in English.
- Development experience with Micronaut.
- Proficiency with Gradle build system.
- Familiar with modern web stack technologies.
- Understanding of how to deploy systems for cloud applications.
- Knowledge of one or more cloud vendor services and APIs.
- Interested in writing highly scalable, parallel and distributed applications.
- Experience with scientific data analysis workflows and execution engines.
- Experience in bioinformatics and genomics.
- A maintainer or a proven track of contributions to open source software projects.
What we offer
Full-time contract working by the sea in beautiful Barcelona (with the possibility of remote). A competitive salary with a generous employee equity plan in a fun, fast-growing start-up environment while making a difference in human health.
Seqera Labs was founded by the creators of Nextflow, a widely adopted orchestrator for scientific data analysis applications. Our mission is to foster the adoption of professional open source software and strengthen the community effort around the Nextflow ecosystem. We provide enterprises with monitoring, optimization and deployment solutions for massively scalable data pipelines across clusters and clouds.
How to apply
Send an email to email@example.com including your CV (in PDF format) and a link to your GitHub profile (if any).